Critique
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crítique B&B

2 posters

Go down

Crítique B&B Empty Crítique B&B

Post  Carolina Ponce Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Hey!... First of all I would like to say that I like your idea specially the name (sounds really flashy), but instead of a critique, i have a few questions i would like to make before giving an actual critique... specially since we couldn't do them in the class (at least i didn't know we could): 1) have you considered that your prices may be a little bit high for your target market?, specially since a hamburguer is like Tacos for us, it normally has a concept of being a type of fast food, so it is cheap, easy and tasty, and your target market may not have that much money to spend in a really gourmand hamburguer, it may not even fit in their idea... 2) how do you plan to chage that idea in th market?...

Carolina Ponce

Back to top Go down

Crítique B&B Empty Re: Crítique B&B

Post  Alfonso Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:13 am

The whole idea of create a restaurant is complicated but i think that the first steps are firms, this proyect seems to be abble to open in a few years and the concept of the restaurant is nice, "gourmet hamburgers"; thats a new way to look at the fast food, i would like to see the place and ambientation of the restaurant, i guess it will be kind of fancy. On the presentation you just mention hamburgers and beverages, you can also sell salads and desserts but without loosing the gourmet touch. In general i like your idea and i hope you can take it too the next level.

Alfonso

Back to top Go down

Crítique B&B Empty Critique B&B

Post  Erick Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:43 am

The gourmet hamburger i have already seen it but you have one big advantage the beverage (BEERS) there are all kind of beers and all flavors, with this in mind, if you want to keep the gourmet part you should balance the food with the beverage. Matching the hamburgers with the beer to give it plus, because you have a restaurant so you should have that service, you also need to change the idea that the persons have about the hamburguers (fast food). I think you should have a restaurant but also an informal pub bar so you can atract also the clients that don't wanna pay for the whole service in that way you can offer in the pub bar like in Spain (Tapas) just a taste of the burguer and if they are convinced of the taste they are going to try it maybe next time. (the name it's very good cool and elegant)

Erick

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesús Salas Tornes Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:52 am

Hi Paul, I think your burger and beer idea is constantly positioning in many men´s minds, in fact I share the pleasure to eat these too; however, being honest, considering the prices you mentioned on exhibition and the target market you are working with (in the one I am included) , I would like to know as consumer and future customer which factors could convince me not only to taste your gourmet burgers, I mean: I am aware that it should be a delicious product but, what aspects would make your product unique (for which one I surely return no matter the price)? It may be refreshing to add some kind of plus or competitive advantage like a thematic environment with outfits and nice advertising or any other motivating thing for me (as a possible customer) to come back to your concept. Finally, I also consider that it would be great for you to remove your 15% discount promo and offer instead a free special beer if buying a burger.

Jesús Salas Tornes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down