Critique
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caroline's project

Go down

Caroline's project Empty Caroline's project

Post  Paul M. Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:54 pm

I think that you have a good product, you did well on your presentation, you covered all the aspects to consider, i would like to see how you ad is going to be, one question what products do you think your competition in Puebla are? is it just going to be one flavor? or would you consider to add more flavors on the long run?,...

Paul M.

Back to top Go down

Caroline's project Empty Re: Caroline's project

Post  Carolina Ponce Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:29 am

Hi Paul... thanks for your comment, i hope too you'll see it as a realized product and not just an idea. As for your questions, I'd like to answer them: I don't have a direct competition from Puebla, the real problem are the national and international brands like: GNC, GNL, Ominilife and Newlife, that also have a whole line of suplements. But the avantage about my product is that: it is all in one, you don't have to buy like 3 or 4 products to get all the benefits that my product offers; and the target market it is also an advantage, since no one has done a product like this focused in third age people.
Flavors?... yes!, i would like to add more flavors... unfortunately the dinamic of the class allows me only to make one, but i'm thinking about expansion, of course... Also that will be a little bit difficult, since elder people don't like new, spicy and sintetic flavors, so maybe for them i would create just conservative flavors like: chocolate, strawberry, papaya, or (and it could be too much) french vainilla. But after, if i can expand my target market, i would like to make other flavors, specially for kids.
Thank you, i would like to hear more comments from you...
Caro

Carolina Ponce

Back to top Go down